- Hello “Eleazar”, could you please present yourself to people who do not know you?
Hello! I’m a young self-taught graphic designer. I’m from the Canary Islands (Spain) but now I live in Barcelona.
- ELEAXART in a few words?
Vivid colors, animals, summer elements and abstract forms.
- Where does the idea to become a graphic design come from?
When I was a child I loved to draw, paint and design in my computer with programs that have already disappeared. It’s crazy how everything has progressed. It is now much easier with the current programs. I have never worked in another job, I always wanted to be a designer and photographer.
- How could you summarize your work, your art?
My designs, mostly, are very colorful and abstract forms. I also have many designs with animals, I love them, especially I like exotic animals and finally I have some designs in black and white, drawn completely by hand.
- Which technique(s) do you use to create your designs?
I usually design with Illustrator and Photoshop. I also draw hand down different forms and elements of nature.
- Among all the designs you created (for the Kase), which one is your favourite one? Why?
Currently I have two favorite designs. One is “Dream and Dare” a design a bit dark but with a very positive message. My other favorite design is a design with elephants and different elements of nature. I think it’s definitely my favorite.
Tower of nature: http://www.thekase.com/eu/default/tower-of-nature-29680903.html